One newsletter a year from Susie. COME ON READ IT DARLING!
- Singing Eisteddfod competitions (we had Northern beaches/City of Sydney/Ryde Eisteddfods). All of you sang so well that I couldn’t remember who got what. AREN’T THEY GOOD LOOKING SINGERS (Northern beaches eisteddfod) ? These are all mine. #proudteachermoment
- All of you schools have auditions, musicals, school festivals, performances and I have so many getting into those doing so many performances that I no longer remember anymore either. Well done to all #proudteachermomentagain
- Kidsgiving back concert at Zenith Theatre
Only one type of comment from the audience. “ The level of this concert is so high. Every single one is so good” . Thank you. That’s awesome ( and OMG that’s bloody too much pressure for susie …haha ) After the freaking expensive Zenith Theatre cost we raise $1090 to the charity kids giving back. Now that’s well done to all. I love how you all feel good about yourself after. That’s the whole purpose of my work. You have a strong presence, You sound amazing, You have fun and make some friends (that’s why I always try to blend you people and everyone knows everyone here, well at least know off everyone), and the most important of all is that you feel good about yourself.
If you want to see the clips of our concert it’s here (I haven’t finished posting all yet..it will come slowly during the holidays…there are too many)
4 ANZCA Singing exam (Grade 1-8) We have never ever received such high level results in my years of sending kids to exams. First time I had student achieved 8th grade singing with first class honour (Gretel) and Jade got 100 percent (top of Australia) in grade 3 singing performance. All the rest are all seriously brilliant but it will take too long for me to show off one by one…. #superproudteachermoment
5. I am off to Korea, Thailand and Taiwan for 7 weeks. In Asia Susie has a total different persona and life is quite cool. If you want to continue next year please do let me know so I will keep a spot for you. If I don’t hear from you your time will be open. Please don’t send me cranky email after (i …will..just…block…you…..) hahaha
You know I am travelling all the time because of other commitments I can only teach so many. That’s why I have to be very organised and plan ahead. Tell me what you want to do and wish to be for next year I will have a plan and get you there. You need to practice and do what I say. That’s the key to success.
- Our new podcast “Darling what did you say” on iTunes and Spotify. I have always been doing podcast in Mandarin/Taiwanese. One day I just thought it will be good to have a podcast for Aussie teens to talk. So here it is. There are so many teenagers wanting to talk that my guests are all the way schedule to March. All the parents will hear the episode before we put on air so if you haven’t heard anything from your kid that means they are not in the show so don’t worry. You can also download this from the iTunes podcast app, Spotify, TuneIn radio, Soundcloud, Podbean and all the major podcast apps in Australia. The topics of our conversations are absolutely phenomenal. Welcome to our show.
(PS: OH MY GOD You can continue to hear my DARLING DARLING voice throughout the holidays). (HAHAHA why are all the kids rolling their eyes?)
Our last day of the term is Friday 7/12 (PS: Sunday kids, this week is your last one) Have a wonderful holiday to you all!
Love you too.