Hope you guys are all happy and well with the quarantine!! We have not stepped out of the house since 15/March and I basically can write a book about all kinds of delivery service across Sydney. Hahahahaha
1. Just to let you know that we won’t be back face to face lessons until early August (term 3) I have kids turning up at my door already!! Good to know you are keen but I think we shall still be careful and wait till term 3.
Some of you kids have sent me the videos so I have done a quarantine singing project “if the world was ending”. It’s super fun and heart warming, here it is the link:
2. I have recorded many episodes with the kids about their quarantine life. If you are interested to listen to our random conversation, here you go:
3. Susie’s top 3 can’t live without delivery service in Sydney (in case you don’t want to get outside for grocery either)
1. (Grocery) Wesfresh Online. https://www.wesfreshonline.com.au/#/
2. (Meat) https://wagyubeefaustralia.com.au/
3. (Bakery) https://stmalobakery.com/
Stay safe, Sing and Smile!