Finland is a home to one of the highest performing education system in the world. This episode Jorma from Finland chats with us about their inspiring education system.
1. Children in Finland don’t begin Education till age 7.
2. Guaranteed free child care and education.
3. Shorter school hours and school days.
4. No homework and no test.
5. Great respect and trust to teachers.
6. Children are taught by the best and brightest teachers. Teaching is a selective profession. Only 1 in QV is accepted into teaching program.
7. Entire system focus on play and encouraging love of learning. (Photo by Sharon McCutcheon)