I especially like the "don't have a dream. just set little short term goals and do very very well" and " don't rush" " don't panic, you will soon be dead"
I love Tim Minchin (he wrote the musical Matilda). funny, talent, wise man. Such good content, awesome speaker and such charisma.
1. You don't have to have a dream (have goals)
2. don't seek happiness (make someone else happy)
3. It's all luck (being born is luck)
4. Exercise (workout)
5. Be hard on your opinions
6. Be a teacher (share ideas, rejoice what you learn and spray it)
7. Defined yourself by what you love not what you hate (be pro-stuff not anti-stuff)
8. Respect people less power than you
9. Don't rush don't panic (learn as much as you can about as much as you can)